I have had back pain, since I was younger, including muscle spasms. All the doctor gives me are muscle relaxers that just make me tired. I go to Kaiser Permanente and my doctor won't give me anything stronger. I was also in a car accident in November and am still in pain. What should I do ? I need something stronger for the pain.