Skip to Content

I have gum bleeding should I take nifedipine?

Responses (2)

carolyn17603 11 May 2010

Not sure what that is but I wouldnt take anything, get to a dentist sounds like gingivitis

drmoshiurrahman 12 May 2010

Quite a unique answer. What about a man of 42 yrs old taking Nifedipine SR 30 mg OD for hypertension having gum swelling & bleeding particularly during tooth brush.. should he be continuing Nifedipine??

Rajive Goel 12 May 2010

Adalat CC (Nifedipine) Extended Release Tablets For Oral Use is indicated for the treatment of hypertension. It may be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents. Nifedipine Capsules is indicated for the management of vasospastic angina.

Please see a dentist, who shall be able to give you the best medication, hope this helps? Best of luck free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions