I have good insurance, but I hear abilify is not cheap... how not cheap is it?

teknotard 17 Mar 2011

Haha I like the wording of the question.

In terms of how expensive it is - there is no way to know what your insurance is going to charge. There are thousands of plans and they change monthly. Even your pharmacy won't know until they can bill the insurance.

Your best bet is to call your insurance company anf they can tell you.

According to one site the AWP (Cash price) for 30 tablets of abilify 10 is $740.78.

Brian PharmD Candidate

LaurieShay 17 Mar 2011

Hey Anonymous,

Abilify is expensive. A thirty day supply will run you well over 500 dollars in the US depending on the strength and such. I can't answer how much it will cost with your insurance but your pharmacy should be able to answer your questions or as Teknotard said call the insurance company. They have the last word.

Good luck,

Laurie

Cathleen186 17 Mar 2011

I can't afford Abilify so I got in touch with
Manufacturer and got on their prescription assisstane program and get it for free. Just google Brystol Myer Squibb for details. Hope this helps. Cat