Is this why you have been on this drug so long?
Allegra has been licensed for several uses in adults and children six years of age and older. These uses for Allegra include:
• Relief of seasonal allergy symptoms (hay fever)
• Treatment of chronic (long-term) hives and itching, known as "chronic urticaria."
- Allegra Information for Consumers
- Allegra Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Allegra (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 27 Mar 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Jun 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 27 May 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 10 Aug 2015 • 0 answers
Posted 20 Sep 2016 • 1 answerFAQ by Drugs.com