... it has graduated to my pelvic bone. I have had 2 mri's done, cant count the office visits, dozens of xrays and lab work done in regards to this issue. The most recent doctor was an ortho specialist and after all these tests, when I went for my follow up he still did not have any answers for me except to get on our his other doctors to give me shots. My insurance does not cover shots not that I would do that anyway. How do I get help and should I report him to my insurance company?