I have been taking Paxil for anxiety, is it supposed to make you feel like your not even here?

Anonymous 20 Oct 2009

It is supposed to help with anxiety and not blank you out like that. Talk to your doctor and see if they want you to lower the dose.

ragingthoughts 21 Oct 2009

That do not sound right one can not fuction if their not feeling..This isn't suppose to be the space program... You want to be on earth... Yeah talk to him or her about that...

dalsondecap 23 Oct 2009

Okay, thanks.
I have one more question: How is it supposed to feel when you first start taking it? Like, what are some of side effects?
-Dalson

Aim235 27 Oct 2009

Paxil is also known as "pack it on paxil". I gained 30 pounds in 8 months. It sounds like the drug isnt working for you. If you just started the drug, I suggest you talk to your doc about trying something different.