I have been taking arimidex for 3 years. Is it ok to take aromasin now?

Marvell 27 Nov 2009

Did you mean if you took Aromasin instead of Arimidex, or if you could take them both together. Please add answer as a comment and I'll try to help.

nothappy 22 Dec 2009

No, of course not together. I'm am talking about switching. I am also contemplating stopping altogether. The side effects are so difficult to live
with - I feel I have aged 10+ years.
After much research, I am fairly convinced my stage 1 breast cancer was due to BPA, as I was guilty of freezing water in plastic bottles overnight for my hikes on a regular bases. The water would then heat up during the day and I kept drinking now warm to hot water. Also guilty of leaving bottles of water in the car as they went from extreme temperature changes and drinking out of them as well. My mom nor her mom did not have breast cancer and I have no sisters.
I have been on Arimidex for 3 years 4 months.
Thank you for your advise.

lili lilles 27 Feb 2011

Why change now ? Depending on how old you are, I wonder if you need to take anymore anything.