but on the other side of it, its scary as hell. Makes me feel like theres not much hope for us except drugs. I know thats what they are for but in my mind I am tired of being scared,lonely (due to my phobics of being around strangers.). I sit and watch people do their thing ,like biking, going out on water, vacationing and I sit here in my shell,feeling like this is it. I will never overcome it. Theres no amount of drugs, counseling or otherwise that will heal this.. Dont get me wrong please, medications and counseling are good but the bottom line is what im willing to do with my life. You have to take risks to have a semi normal life. I found that having my God that i serve and the faith i have is much more helpful. I speak for myself. I,m just really sick of not having a fun life. I really dont know what im trying to say
except keep your faith and beleive we can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us...