taking 4 mgs a day, what would be best- quitting cold turkey or to continue to reduce my intake of suboxone until i dont take it anymore. i WANT to go into the withdrawl stages as soon as possible... PLEASE give me information on this and info. on some medication for the pains i am enduring and will endure throughout this painful journey of mine. I KNOW I CAN AND AM GOING TO FINALLY DO THIS WITH NO RELAPES I JUST NEED ANY AND ALL INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP ME EASE COLD TURKEY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ... YOU ALL ARE IN MY PRAYERS MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL THROUGH YOUR PERSONAL QUESTS...
Also i went to detox to withdrawl for 3 days and felt fine upon release 3 days after, but then got soooo sick that i unfortunatley relapsed at that time... this was many months ago. i have been a junkie for over six years but now i found someone who is not an addict and is willing and has been by my side throughout alot of this process,,, he needs to know everything that you know so he can properly help me through this THANK YOU... I have also seized twice and he personally never seen that before and thank god for him he saved my life. what info can i give him for when i am siezing so i do not have to go to the hospital.