I have been on Lialda (6 a day) for 1 1/2 weeks with no results, how much longer before I results?

suzanne66 6 Feb 2010

In clinical studies patients had experienced relief of symptoms after 8 weeks of taking Lialda. It may of course not take that long for you. Good luck.
See this link for patient reviews on Lialda.
https://www.drugs.com/comments/mesalamine/lialda-for-ulcerative-colitis-active.html

Rhyes 29 Dec 2011

I've been on Lialda for about 5 months and really never noticed any changes. I stopped taking them at the beginning of the month to see if there were any changes and I can't tell for sure. I'm in the middle of a horrible flare up after being in spontaneous remission for about two weeks back in October. I was on the Lialda before during and after my remission, so I'm not sure if that was it or not.