... severe nerve and muscle damage along with some arthuritis... I recently ran out and went a week without because of a pain med agreement that i signed with the dr... I currently take 180 a month!!! I started out not taking any of the 60 a month they originally prescribed and have moved on to this as the pain has worsend... This week was the worst week of my life... I either felt like i was gonna die or wished i would... all i could think of was that little yellow pill and how it would help with everything...
I have been diagnosed with a small tumor in my brain that is in the pituitary area and they have not given me any different meds but said that i am to stay on norco... Is this safe? shoulkd i continue taking these and if they decide to take me off are they obligated to help with the withdrawl???