I have been on darvocet for 14 years and I believe that I am now immune could I switch to darvon?

Rajive Goel 9 Jun 2010

It is generally not recommended to change any med without talking to your doc./pharmacist who did prescribe the med, as he/she knows your medical history better, hope this helps, & please speak to your doc./pharmacist before you decide to change the med.

Amosp123 9 Jun 2010

I am talking to my doctor, I was just wanting an opinion on if changing would to darvon would make a difference. I am still waiting to get into the doctor, I am trying to explore all things. I don't want to start taking anything stronger and I don't want to get addicted. I didn't get addicted to the davorcet after all that time so I thought naybe something simular I would either, but would I be immune to it as well?