this over the next several months on a smaller dog. I know the correct amount for her is 1.6 ml (she weighs 5 pounds). How should remaining medication be stored and will it be as affective after opened.
Hi, i wouldn't recommend it. It can be very difficult to ensure you have measured the exact amount and overdose of it can be extremely dangerous. Once the seal is broken you can't store the rest of the liquid. I'm a veterinary nurse and we use a similar product called Frontline and i have seen the effects of overdosing dogs with a spot on treatment and it isn't good. I know it is a pain to have to waste things but i think it is the best idea
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 16 Apr 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 10 Nov 2012 • 8 answers
Posted 24 Feb 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Oct 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Nov 2017 • 0 answers