I have always had terrible constipation with anti-depressants... Has anyone else had this problem?

litlmommag 13 Sep 2011

I honestly have never had a bowel movement everday but since I've been taking cymgalt for about 2 mnths now I noticed I've been going more often. Not diahrea or anything just more frequent. I have notice less urine flow though but I started alot of meds at the same time. If you have a problem with cnstipation maybe your dr can prescribe you some merilax or you can try another fiber drink that may help. Id ask your dr too see what's best for you the cymbalta is helping me a lot and I hope it does for you as well I wish you good health and good luck I hope you dnt mind I'm adding you to my friends list keep in touch. Litlmomma}

ccordi 14 Sep 2011

Thank u for your comment ...

litlmommag 14 Sep 2011

Your very welcome sorry about the typos in my earlier response please keep me up to date I hope you start feeling better soon wish you well )jaime litlmommag