so I did not want to buy the pack knowing I have it all on hand - I just need to know how the dosing runs as it has been a long time since I had one... can anyone help, please?
I have a Rx for a MDP but I also have a lot of Prednisone on hand for my asthma and Crohn's issues?
- 14 Oct 2009 by kari weaver
- 17 Oct 2009
- rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, crohn's disease, prednisone
Added 20 Oct 2009:
Sorry about the confusion - MDP is a Medrol-Dose-Pak - a tapering dosage of prednisolone....
- Prednisone Information for Consumers
- Prednisone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Prednisone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 5 Oct 2009 • 7 answers
Posted 24 Apr 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 17 Nov 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Jun 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 18 Jun 2016 • 0 answers