Skip to Content

I have a mole on the bottom of my chin and it is swelling and redness and it hurts what is going on?

Responses (1)

Marvell 6 Nov 2010

I would recommend that you see a doctor and have it checked out. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions