I have a family member that did extacy,worried for them I have no idea whats in it or how its made?

RemSupreme 23 Apr 2010

ITs probably out of the person"s system if taken the night before.Ifs not heroin or cocaine it is MDMA.And dont worry its not addictive that the person will want more thats drug propaganda.Unless the person took about 5-10 pills the person will be alright.Ive done it many times and then just stop.I think the person qill be fine and to be honest if it didnt have any bad cut in it,its one of the safer drugs,but being illegial you dont know whats in it mostly things that arent bad so no need to worry

christineATU 23 Apr 2010

Wasn't it created by some chemist/psycologist and was legal until they realized it made people feel TOO good? Thought I heard that somewhere.

Lora h 24 Apr 2010

Thankyou for geting back with me,I appreciate all your input!

RemSupreme 24 Apr 2010

in fact it was legal in the 80;s they were selling in bars out front cause it was legal.Then one of these dea tightwads said it needed to be studied but it was turned illegal so the chemists couldnt test it ... great govt,you cant feel to good.They just wanted it illegal for fine money and to fill jails with non-violent criminals mixed with the violent ones.Whats wrong with feeling good... Ill never know.your right christine makes you feel TOO good

doodoogreta 23 Apr 2010

extacy is a dangerous drug. intensive medical studies have been done on the effects on the body, in particularly the brain. there are vast changes that occur in the brain, including "holes" for lack of a better word. there have been many, many cases in which someone who took 1 pill have suffered things like being in a vegetative state, with no hopes of recovery, and others have died. it does contain either heroin or LSD as one of the active ingrediants. it was first made in a lab setting at a college many years ago. initially it was legal. you could even buy it certain bars. but after it became clear that so many people have critical to fatal reactions, it was made illegal. there are people who use this drug "recreationally" who have never had any serious problems with it, & neither have anyone that they know. the problem is that it's impossible to know if you are going to be one of the unlucky ones. as far a addiction, it does make the user want to use again & again because of the intense euphoria it produces. it's very popular to intensify sex as well. the user feels wonderful, deeply euphoric, with the tactile (touch) senses intensified. so they want to touch each other & objects because of that. many people have quickly dehydrated while under it's influence because the increased super energy it gives you makes you want to dance, or do other fast paced activities. this type of dehydration has also caused death. there is nothing safe about this drug, don't believe anyone who tells you there is. and as with other drugs, it can't make the user more inclined to use other drugs as well. hope this helps

doodoogreta 23 Apr 2010

forget to add that another illegal drug that it's also made with is methamphetamines (speed). all extacy has a base of either LSD, heroin, or speed.

christineATU 23 Apr 2010

Rumor has it, when it WAS legal, it was relatively safe. Only after people started cutting it with other things did it become harmful. I may be wrong, but the ban came before that because it made people feel TOO good. Just something I heard.

Lora h 24 Apr 2010

Thankyou for takin time to give me any info on this matter!!

RemSupreme 24 Apr 2010

Are you sure your not talkin about Angel dust??My buddies and their friends used to take it every weekend and they are still alive at least the ones that didnt stray.You sound like a DEA pamphlet That is one drug they should re-legalize also I remember GHB was sold at health food stores,I would buy it down the street legally then some assholes couldnt get girls would pour it in their drink and ruined another good thing

fall queen 25 Apr 2010

doodoogreta I think that anwer was a complete moot point! I think about 95% of the people that visit this site know the difference between legal drugs and that illegal drugs are dangerous if for no other reason than that they have been handled by any number of people who have no responsibilitiy to the so called "consumer" the people that choose this lifesyle usually choose the gigh over the risks, so coming off like a drug counselor is like shitting the barn door after the horse is out.