I had hives, and swelling of the face after use of Qvar. used 4 weeks w/o incident. Reaction?

Ava Marie 12 May 2010

You are definately allergic to QVar. Reactions to Meds like this can somtimes manifest as much as 20 days or a month after starting them. I recommend that you consult your doctor and have him discontinue the drug. If you can't see the doctor go to the ER right away and explain what's going on. If the doctor is uncooperative, then you need to see someone else. This is serious. Drup reactions like this can be debilitating or life threatening. I had similar reactions as you have discribed, and now I have permanent eye damage from the swelling. I don't mean to scare you, but inform you. You need to discontinue any kind of drug that causes you harm. Take care.