Skip to Content

I had catarac surjury 2 years ago my right eye has been foggy a few days what should I do?

Responses (1)

Marvell 9 Nov 2009

Which eye did you have the cataract surgery done on? In any case please see the eye specialist, or an optometrist to start of with. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions