I get headaches from nsaids what else is there for headache?

Rajive Goel 15 Jul 2010

Medication for headaches could depend upon the type of headaches that you have, however, Some of the over-the-counter medications include:

Aspirin; Acetaminophen; Aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine; Isometheptene mucate, chloralphenazone, and acetaminophen

It is always recommended to speak to your doctor in case of severe headaches for a PoM.

Anonymous 15 Jul 2010

buspar
ibuprofen
Exedrin
tramadol

Delila 15 Jul 2010

Hi, i'm not wanting to argue but pretty sure ibuprofen is classed as an NSAID? I know that technically paracetamol is also classed as NSAID but have you tried that?
Also there are a lot of herbal remedies as well as a product called 'Forehead', which you apply directly to your skin on you forehead.
Otherwise can you ask your GP? Or have you already tried that?
Good luck
(Just thought Codeine is good but take care with it)

Anonymous 15 Jul 2010

Thanks Delila,
for this time, your smarter then the up above ya fella. LOL

Anonymous 17 Jul 2010

Hi,
Now if you have tried mainly almost all otc meds and still they do not work for you.
I suggest you ask your Doctor(you need a prescription)about Topamax, I take it and It has done wonders for me.

By the way it is also it is also used to treat epilepsy, thought you may want to know this as well.

Good luck