I get anxiety attacks, usually in social situations. my body gets hot and I start sweating a lot. w?

Cush 13 Feb 2012

Are you taking any meds for this condition, you must know here in this forum you can discover what others have been prescribed but that's all. If your condition has been on going for sometime you truly need to seek out a professional. They are the only ones qualified to make the diagnosis.

I wish you all the best because it is a very intimidating condition this much I know is for sure. Personally I take Clonazepam .5mg 3 x daily it helps but this condition is one that differs from person to person.

kba1-17 13 Feb 2012

hi. i understand ur situation. i have panic attacks very often... and anxiety disorder. ask your doctor for low dose xanax.