I found a round white pill. One side is a circle with a m,the other is 0332 with a line thru the 33?

Can you check the imprint again.

Could it be M 05 52 as in this image
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html

What is this pill - with 'circle with a line through it' imprint?

large white oval pill with a circle in the center and a line going through the center of the circle at an angle

I found a pill and it has ex imprinted and it's green but a thin white line in the middle what isit?

Ex on left side then a thin white line and more green sorta long like as long as the top half of my pinky and it has some flag sides but looks like a ...

I found a white oblong pill with a cirlce and a line through it Does anyone know what it is?

The circle and line look as if it was suppose to have a cigarette in it saying no smoking. If anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated.

What is this pill - with the imprint of 59 white round?

Half a circle on the side by 59 other side is line down middle

What is this pill - with 'a line' imprint? white and round?

Found this pill with my fathers stuff. It is white and round. About the size of a dime. But it is thick NOT thin. On one side their is a line across ...