I found a pill that says wgn 200 on one side with a plus sign on the other what is it?

Plain Jane 8 Jul 2010

I have not found any pills with wgn on them - the 200 is too common to search on without color and shape. Check the imprint again, otherwise maybe it is foreign or some type of supplement.

Wendy293 1 Jan 2011

They are a form of low grade speed... They are experimental and not FDA approved. Note: as with all amphetamines there are serious side effects and risk factors that you need to consider. For a list of side effects type "amphetamines side effects" into your search engine.

SD_Rider 6 Jun 2011

Caffeine pill / Dietary supplement.

Mine is marketed as "Vasopro Extreme Energy Igniter"
Caffeine: 250mg, Proprietary Complex: 50mg, Epichasine Proprietary complex: 25mg (green tea, white tea, kuding tea)

Take 1 tablet in the morning before workout and 1 tablet in the early afternoon. Always take with 12 oz water. Do not exceed 3 tabs in 24hr period. Adult use only.

I would recommend drinking as much water as possible... not just 12oz.