I found a box of azithromycin in my boyfriend's trash can, does that mean he might have an std?

Anonymous 13 Oct 2010

No, that is good for almost any infection, especially soft tissue like lung infections. If you think you may have something, go get checked to be sure.

IhearttheOcean 14 Oct 2010

Ive had z packs for many different things such as bronchitis, pneumonia, etc. I doubt its for an std but I guess it could be possible. Im not sure what meds they usually prescribe for them. But just by finding that, I wouldnt jump to conclusions unless you have other reasons to think he might.

Anonymous 14 Oct 2010

I agree and think Zpacks are the best thing when I get an infection, it knocks it out quick, I am assuming alot of doctors like to prescribe it as well because it does work quickly.