Skip to Content

I currently use dorzolamide and can't take the burning. Is there anything else I can use?

Responses (1)

Marvell 11 Oct 2011

Yes, there are other medicines that can be used in place of dorzolamide (Trusopt) to treat glaucoma.

Please discuss with your doctor. Please see link below for names of other medicines which can be used. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions