Skip to Content

I can't urinate if I'm really stressed or traumatized. Will this work?

Responses (2)

Marvell 16 Jun 2010

I don't think Detrol will work for your condition but I may be wrong.

Detrol (tolterodine) reduces spasms of the bladder muscles. It is used to treat overactive bladder with symptoms of urinary frequency, urgency, and incontinence.

Please discuss it with your doctor.

barbles2413 17 Jun 2010

I think you should see a doctor urinary retention could be serious free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions