I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. I could not locate it herein your directory so Iam praying you can help me ID it. It is small white, round, tablet with the letter Pon one side,+ the opposite has a 10, a line and the letter M. He is now taking a medication for stomach ulcers, and am praying thats what it is, however I am afraid it just may be morphine or similiar.

I also want to let you know that your site and education herein is invaluable especially whereas today our youths local dealer is actually our own med cabinets. So if there is anything at all I can do, please dont hesitate to call on me. Should you have that type of ad I can forward to my some 5000 network of friends, I would be honored.