* Do not freeze ENBREL
* Keep ENBREL in the original carton and protected from light
* Do not shake
* Keep ENBREL and all medicines out of the reach of children
When traveling with ENBREL
* Contact ENBREL Support™ to receive an ENBREL travel pack at no cost so you can easily take ENBREL with you wherever you go. Call 1-888-4ENBREL (1-888-436-2735).
* You can carry ENBREL with you, wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in the travel cooler provided by ENBREL Support™, and packed with ice. Put a thermometer in the cooler and check it every few hours, adding ice as necessary to maintain a 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C) temperature.
* Before traveling, check with your airline about the carry-on policy regarding syringes. Currently, you may carry needles and syringes on the airplane, provided you can show a medical need for them. For this reason, you may also wish to carry medical documentation to present to airport security. Notify security if you are carrying a Sharps container in your carry-on baggage.
* Make sure that your ENBREL is clearly labeled. Try to use the original carton with its original labels.
Be sure to stick to your regular treatment schedule, even when you are traveling.
Have a terrific time!
- Enbrel Information for Consumers
- Enbrel Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Enbrel (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Enbrel - I am travelling and need to keep it cool can you suggest a fridge that would be sutable for
Posted 25 May 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Oct 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 12 Jan 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Mar 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Dec 2014 • 1 answer