I am taking Xenical and wonder if its OK to take a starch blocker also, just before the meal?

paulyboy 9 Jun 2009

There should be no problems with taking Xenical at the same time as a starch blocker as they work differently and should not interact.

However if you are getting good results with the Xenical there would be no reason to take
another weight loss pill. You want to be sure that your body is still getting what it needs.

If you are not getting good results and losing weight with the Xenical, it may be that you are not being as careful with your diet as you should be? Xenical will only work when used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet (same one as recommended by the American Heart Association) - and exercise. If you follow the plan you should get the results. Good luck!

angelamartin 9 Jun 2009

Thank you very much for your help. I guess I'm not cutting down enough on the fat as the tablets don't seem to have the same adverse effects on me as other people seem to experience!