I am taking Lyrica. Can I take Levaquin to?

Rajive Goel 26 Mar 2011

No results found between Lyrica & Levaquin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor/pharmacist.

caringsonbj 26 Mar 2011

I have also checked for drug interactions and he is exactly right it appears that the two medications are compatible and that there should not be a problem with taking these two drugs together, the Lyrica is used to treat nerve pain with fibromyalgia and the Levaquin is an antibiotic but as he told you just to be on the safe side give your pharmacist that fills your medication a call and double check with him, We are both out for the same goal and that is for you to be safe. take good care,

Anonymous 26 Mar 2011

I have taken both at the same time. Lyrica for Fibromyalgia, & Levaquin for infection. I had no interreactions. Hope this helps you ...