I am on serequel and am having pains in my thighs and am having the odd anxiety rush is this normal?

silmarien 21 Nov 2009

Yes, Seroquel can cause anxiety and muscle pain as side-effects. Although it's uncommon, your symptoms are listed as side-effects of Seroquel. How long have you been taking it? Your body might need to get used to it; that might take a couple of weeks. If the symptoms persist after that, though, I'd probably call your doc, and discontinue the medication. If they are so bad that the anxiety and muscle pain is affecting your daily functioning now, I'd call the doc immediately, and stop the med. If you've been on it awhile it might have withdrawal effects, so make sure to talk to your doc about it so you don't get any nasty withdrawal symptoms.