I am on Keppra, Klonopin, Zoloft, Nexium, Lovastatin, Fiorinal Metformin. can I gain weight from any

christineATU 20 Jan 2011

Hi sparrow, I looked up all the meds for this side effect. Klonopin indicates you may have a "change in appetite" and Zoloft indicated a possible "loss of appetite." I really didn't find anything about weight gain as a side effect for any of the other meds you listed. Have a nice night and best wishes,
chris

ps. I tried to copy the links for you to review and lost them. You can click on the "Drugs A to Z" at the top of the page and type in the med you need to research.

caringsonbj 20 Jan 2011

I also checked and more than one of these can cause the effects that you question including Zoloft and Klonopin I am not absolutely sure about the metiformin but I was on it for a short time and it caused changes in weight I hope this helps

Anonymous 10 May 2012

Hello sparrow. Klonopin can tend to have you put on some weight. Regards, pledge