I am on 8 mg of Suboxone a day, I also take 1mg xanax a day is this dangerous?

girl e girl 12 Jul 2009

i dont know how well this will go over but... i have posted a few questions on here with never getting a reply and by reading over some other posts it appears that alot of others are experiencing the same thing. i am moving on to www.addictionrecoveryguide.com. You will get a quick answer, at least i did. I am girl e girl on there also... look me up!

Robert_325 13 Jul 2009

You should not take any benzos with suboxone/subutex. It can cause adverse drug interactions resulting in respiratory depression. You can stop breathing. Not saying it WILL happen but it definitely can. Hope that helps.

Str8 Girl 3 Sep 2009

I'm on Suboxone and Xanax too. I take 1 mg. Xanax a day. It hasn't hurt me. I don't abuse Xanax, and never take more than I'm prescribed. I think the problem comes in to play when you take more Xanax than you're supposed to.