I am having arm surgery tomorrow. Can I take my adderall today?

superstressed 27 Dec 2009

I had a lumbar fusion almost three weeks ago, and I didn't take my Adderall. I didn't want anything to raise my blood pressure and have the doctor postpone my surgery. I looked at it as taking a drug holiday. Do you mind me asking what kind of surgery you're going to have? Since I've had surgery, I haven't been on my Adderall because I'm supposed to be resting. I felt like what's the point in taking meds that were going to make me active when I need to rest. I will probably start back up with them when it's time for my hardcore physical therapy.

superstressed 27 Dec 2009

Sorry, I just noticed you added arm surgery, so disregard my question about what type of surgery are you having.

bgi 27 Dec 2009

Thanks for your input. I am having surgery to repair my right ulna that I broke a year ago and never healed correctly.