I am currently not able to afford Protonix without insurance, do you hav a program for those needs?

Marvell 28 Apr 2011

Please check with the manufacturer ... they may have some sort of patient assistance program.

WYETH PHARMS INC

caringsonbj 28 Apr 2011

these are just a few but at least they may be able to put you in touch with the person/persons that may be able to assist you. Partnership for prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669
Protonix came through on wheth this is the website I found as well
www.prescriptionassistance360.org
Pfizer 1-866-706-2400
just tell them you are trying to get through to a department in one of these who could advise you as to how you might be able to find out if you can find out where you would locate a form to fill out in order to help you qualify in assistance in paying for the drug Protonix, I sure hope that I have been able to help you to be able to find out ways in order to help. please keep us posted,