A couple of months ago I went through a period of having migraines every single day for 7 weeks. I am a law student and this happened right before exam time. As many of you may know, you cannot function with a migraine. It was one of the worst times in my life and after getting off all medication, they subsided. However, I feel like they are coming back and even though I am on inderol, I have still gotten a migraine every day(for the past 2 weeks). I am concerned the migraine cycle is starting again.
I can handle all of Topamax's side effects except the Memory loss/unable to think of a word. I am in law school and have interviews and exams and have to participate in class. How many people does this side effect really effect? If I get a lower dosage is there less chance of me having the memory loss? any comments are welcomed. Migraines are horrible and it is nice to hear that I am not alone and others have been through the trial and error phase of figuring out what works for their migraines. thanks