... flabby skin hanging down around my pubic area. I suffer from rash and irritation caused from rubbing and sweat. It sometimes gets so painful I can barely function. A doctor once diagnosed it as a bacterial infection, and prescribed two ointments. They have worked in the past, but I recently got this condition again, and I have not been able to get rid of it. I have tried the OTC products my doctor suggested, but it has been 2 months, and it is finally now beginning to show some improvement. My husband recently lost his job, and I work two part-time jobs, neither of which provide any medical insurance, so I have not gone to the doctor. My mother told me about Phisohex, and how she used to use it often, until it was no longer available OTC. I asked a pharmasist just today about the availability of Phisohex OTC, and she said yes it is again available. Might this be something I should try for my condition, or would it be inappropriate for that sensitive area?