... severe back pain with radiculopathy running down both legs due to disc bulges, herniations and severe spinal stenosis. sometimes I am in so much pain I cannot walk. most times I can walk about 20 steps and then I have to sit and rest my back and leg. the pain is excruitiating. I cannot have spine surgery due to very low platelet counts sometimes falling all the way to 20,000.
The transplant team said no surgery due to complications. I am in pain everyday of my life for the past 5 years, severe pain. I am tired of living in pain. I want to play with my grandkids I want to participate in their life instead of watching from the sidelines. It will be awhile before I get a transplant, and then there is no guarantee that I will get one. I don't want to live like this anymore I have seached and researched to try to find some relief. Now they want to put me on methadone, and they sent me to pain management who said I cannot take it due to it breaks down in the liver and mine cannot process it, so if i go on it I could just overdose as levels will just keep rising and rising until I od. someone please help me live my life again. I so much want to participate in my life and live it to the fullest. Especially since I don't know how long I have left.

Thanks so much
jball59