I also take trazadone and tramadol, will these be okay to take with the savella?

Delila 24 May 2011

Hi, i have checked your meds for interactions and the general consensus is that NONE of them should be taken together. Were these all prescribed? and by the same doctor? If you have been taking tramadol and trazodone already you are high risk of developing side effects, have you experienced any? I would advise you to speak to a medical professional about all of your medications, and certainly don't start taking the savella without further advice.

brenda fain 25 May 2011

i have taken these meds together at one time !but i can't take savella it worked wonderful for my fibro pain but it ran my blood pressure through the roof!so please be careful and check your blood pressure why on this med!
God bless & best wishes