I accidentally applied debrox on my eyes instead of my ears. what do I do?

It is recommended that you call emergency ASAP, take care & be well.

Oxymetazoline - Will it hurt my eyes. I accidentally used it instead of eye drops?

I accidentally picked up the wrong bottle on my bedside table and put two drops in my eyes instead of using Opticon eye drops.

I applied the cream around my eyes, on the cheeks and forehead. my eyes now are red and watery and?

I have mucous like residue on my eyes after sleeping and a foggy vision until I clean the eyes. I have now washed with soap and water, but am ...

Itching In Eyes, Nose, Ears & Throat?

Hi, I wanna say I am in a very bad condition and living is becoming very hard for me. I have been suffering from a fatal disease, at least I can say ...

Accidentally sprayed dexamethasone in my eyes. Is this ok?

While administering prescribed dexamethasone orally to my cat, it hit his tongue in a weird way, and accidentally sprayed back in my face and my eyes ...