Hysingla ER - Feel nothing in 4 hours. Can I take two-20's within 24 hours?

chuck1957 16 Sep 2015

NO NO NO, this is a special medications ment to be a one a day only..Call your doctor tomorrow and see what he or she says..make sure you take this as a whole pill only here is the reccommended dose I have from the site here copy and paste if still problems call the doctor.******HYSINGLA ER is administered orally once daily (every 24 hours).

HYSINGLA ER tablets must be taken whole, one tablet at a time, with enough water to ensure complete swallowing immediately after placing in the mouth [see Patient Counseling Information (17)]. Crushing, chewing, or dissolving HYSINGLA ER tablets will result in uncontrolled delivery of hydrocodone and can lead to overdose or death [see Warnings and Precautions (5.1)].******** me again if you just started this that is not uncommon that it does not work as well the first dose..as your body get
used to it don't take another until you talk with the doctor or it is the right time.CHUCK1957 medically retired pharmacy technician Cpht.