Skip to Content

I have hypertention and tachycardia. What's the best Rx for me? I'm 68?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 2 Aug 2013

Your doctor will need to make that decision for you.
Anti-arrhythmic medications such as amiodarone (Cordarone) may prevent a fast heart rate when taken regularly. Other medications that may be prescribed, either as an alternative or in combination with anti-arrhythmic medications,are calcium channel blockers, such as diltiazem (Cardizem) and verapamil (Calan) or beta blockers, such as metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol) and esmolol (Brevibloc). free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions