Can hydroxyzine have a stront affect after 3 pills?

Marvell 2 Jan 2013

I assume you mean strong effect... what sort of effects are you experiencing?

Anonymous 2 Jan 2013

Hello Marvell, I couldn't PQ, you, but its literally been forever since I've talked to you. Just wandering how you are, honey. I would love to hear from you. Hope you had a nice Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years. Well... Please let me hear from you girl. Sorry I haven't written sooner. Your Friend, Ruthie

Anonymous 2 Jan 2013

Ganjuana, I'm wondering the same thing Marvell is. My Dr. Prescribed it for me for sleep, and upped it three times and still didn't work. BUT, I had severe, severe Insomnia. So it is very curious what it was prescribed for you for. After you answer, Marvell is excellent for giving very good answer's and can be of tremendous help. She is a great asset to this site. Good luck at whatever. Take care, Ruthie

Marvell 3 Jan 2013

Hi ... thanks Ruthie. I'm good thanks and did have a good Christmas and am hoping this New Year will be good. Hope the same for you.

I will try and visit the site more often.