I started two years ago when I was hopitalized and then diagnosed with disc degenerative disease. I am 33 years old. At the start I was not abusing them but then when my dad was diagnosed with cancer, I started using them emotionally too.

Also, I was a new mother still adjusting to motherhood, and dealing with not having money (norco was a cheap solution!). My habit got really out of hand when my father passed away a few months ago. Now is the time to quit.

I suffer from severe withdrawls every morning when I wake and don't want to feel slave to them anymore. I know I'll have to keep Immodium on hand, take salt baths, and stay hydrated. Am I going to need anything else? Will I want to be alone?

ALL comments, suggestions, and conversations are welcome. This is my first post. Thank you for taking the time to read this.