I am disabled from a High Grade Triple Scoliosis, with herniated disc, DDD, Facet Joint Arthritis throught entire spine. I also need both knees replaced, have Fibromyalgia, TMJ, severe arthritis in cervical neck. Due to the state of my spine from the scoliosis surgery is not an option for my spine. So I see a pain management Dr. I have been on the same dose of medicine for pain for 3 1/2 years, Fentanyl Patch 25mcg every 72 hours, Hydorcodone 10/325 mg 3 times a day, Tinazadine 2 times a day. I have never had sufficient relief from my pain and now it has gotten worse, I have a lot of nerve pain, plus severe restless leg syndrome throughout my entire body. I take Requip 2mg 4 times a day for that just to keep it under control.

My Dr. hasn't suggested changing my doses or medicines every visit when I tell him this, I am only sleeping 2 to 4 hours at night for the past 4 months due to my pain. I am miserable. Is is unreasonable to think that maybe I could try something different at this point?