Skip to Content

Husband took Seroquel by accident and is suffering bad leg agitation. How do I stop this?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 19 Jan 2017

Well, Hope by now most of it should have worked it's way out of his system. But if still having problems call the doctor and let him or her know what happened. If something like this ever happens and it gets too bad to take him to the E.R. ROOM RIGHT AWAY. And maybe put the medications in a different place so he does not do this again good luck free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions