Skip to Content

My husband has premature ejaculation & some erectile disfunction. Any kind of medicine he can take?

Responses (1)

SHEsevEN4 1 Sep 2015

Talk the his Door there are lots of things out today that can help him ,his Doctor will know which one is best for him to take, free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions