My Husband lost the free 30 day voucher we had for cialis. I can't get it to print again?

kaismama 22 May 2013

Often those things put cookies on your computer making it impossible to reprint them.

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

I was going to say the same. You might try to call them to see if they will mail one to you. They usually dont want people to keep printing them out and using them every month so they only allow your IP address one print.

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

You might try printing from another computer but if you had to register to get it, they already have you in the system and may not let you print but again, if you call the company and tell them that you lost your coupon and didnt get to use it, they might mail you another.

DzooBaby 23 May 2013

If you did register, it is usually the email address they keep so using another email address and re-registering might work.