Husband has ED, tried cialis did nothing, is viagra stronger? or has anyone used the natural herbs?

JohnySmith 17 Mar 2010

As far as I know levitra is considered the strongest, I also heard about some drugs like Viagra super active and Viagra professional they seem to work better than original drug

Need answer 17 Mar 2010

thank you

Rich3067 7 Jan 2012

We have too reliance on drugs to solve problems. I took human sexuality in the 70's while working on my BA degree in business. That being said, the most important sex organ is, was and always will be the brain. Try really expanding your sexual boundries. If you tried something and it didn't work then try something else. Funny statistic I read recently that couples have more sex during vacations then they do the rest of the year. Now if we can figure out how to bring the relaxation and separation from our normal lives for a few minutes each day then we can reverse that statistic.

J'swife 1 Sep 2010

We have been thru this too... hang in there and tell him not to give up !
to keep trying ! we had a wonderful sex life but ed set in after illinesses heart, fibro ect, which played havoc on our sex life and our relationship.He pushed me away thinking he could no longer be a man to me or satisfy me, it was difficult I blamed myself, he blamed himself it was awful Levitra was frustrating and undependable and we would NOT recommend it, his doctor said to wait about 30 minutes before trying, sometimes it partly worked other times not so much. We had tried and tried He was ready to quit trying and then I saw an ad on Tv for free trial offer try cialis.com or check with your doctor for samples and possibly a free 5mg dailey cialis 30 day supply w/prescription ( $335 value) ! Its like they say use it or loss it I encourage you to both keep trying and suggest Cialis daily till things start returning to normal we are thinking of upping the dose like doctor said to 10 or 20 mg have heard one pill can help get erections 3-4 days I can not stress to you how We struggled Cialis made a a wonderful difference we also found out along the way his testosterone was very low he is on Testim and Cialis dailey to save money his doctor suggested spliting 20 mg pills into 4ths = 24 days that costs us $60 copay verses $335 for 30 he wants to be rock hard like he used to be, but is happy and enjoys sex very much and is smiling again (btw me too :-)... he has good erections he rates them about 75% for firmness and those erections usually last up to an hour. He is the best and they 100% to me. Hope this helps