He has to take amoxicillin 500mg 3x a day and also I have to put 10 drops of ofloxacin OP 0.3% 2x a day in his ear. Can he take Tylenol PM to help with the pain and help him sleep especially at night as he hasn't slept good in 2 days now due to the pain. The pharmacist said it was OK to give him regular Tylenol but it doesn't help with the pain or sleep.
My husband found out that he has an ear infection and was prescribed amoxicillin 500 mg?
- 15 Aug 2018 by Just_wondering18
- 15 August 2018 (6 weeks ago)
- tylenol, tylenol pm, infections, otitis media, pain, bacterial infection, amoxicillin, ofloxacin, sleep, prescription, ear
- Tylenol Drug Information
- Tylenol PM Drug Information
- Amoxicillin Drug Information
- Ofloxacin Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
A boy has been prescribed Amoxicillin for his ear infection. It is in the liquid form. I've started?
Posted 25 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Apr 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 22 Dec 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 3 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Jul 2016 • 1 answer